By using the Websites or the Portals, you are agreeing to our practices described in this Policy, which includes the collection and use of your personal information worldwide. Your continued use of our Websites and Portals following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect and How We Use IT
By using the Websites, Portals, or registering for trade shows, demos, marketing events, or other activities it is necessary for us to collect ‘personal information’ such as your name, identity details, contact details, and other personal details where needed. We may also collect Personal Information when:
● You create a user account or register via a Portal or request any form of support.
● You place an order, request a quotation with Exposure.
● You register or participate in Exposure webcasts, webinars or seminars/conferences.
● You request information about our training classes.
● You subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list.
● You request product or service information or materials.
● You fill out a “Contact Me” form on our Website regarding our products and services.
● You participate in surveys and evaluations.
● You apply for a job or submit your resume.
● You submit questions or comments to us or request any other information from us.
We do not collect “sensitive personal information” such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation.
The information you provide will be used to support your relationship with Exposure. We may use the information, including personal information, that we collect from users of our Websites and Portals, and other methods included above, for a number of reasons, including but not limited to the following purposes:
● Operate, secure, support, personalise, and improve our Websites
● Provide you requested information and Offerings
● Provide blogs and discussion groups
● Run promotions, contests, surveys, or other website features
● Send periodic emails
● Recruit new employees when you respond to career postings
● Digital marketing, which may include online advertisements appearing on cookie-based advertising networks
● Direct marketing, which may include postal mail or telemarketing from Exposure or a service vendor
● Provide you our products and services, including product updates, documentation, and related information
● Operate, secure, support, and improve our Portals and products.
● Develop new features, products, and services
● Send periodic emails.
Other Business Purposes, including to:
● Establish and manage Exposure accounts;
● Collect and process payments and complete transactions;
● Provide customer support, manage subscriptions, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
● Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions;
● Enable posting on our blogs and other communications;
● Customize, measure, and improve our websites, products, services, and advertising;
● Analyze and develop new products, services, and websites;
● Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
● Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond, and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
● Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies; and
● Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
We may transfer or provide access to personal information obtained through our Websites or Web Portals to individuals or companies that help us provide, operate, support, maintain, secure, and improve our Websites, Portals, products and services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
● Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
● Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. We use "cookies" on some (but not all) web pages to deliver personalised content or to tailor our information offerings or responses according to the way you use our Website, and/or your current context on our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
Information provided to or gathered through the Website or Portal will NOT be sold or provided to third-parties for the purposes of solicitation or direct marketing. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
● To contractors, service providers and other third-party service providers that we use to manage customer information and support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● Third parties with whom we partner to enhance the products or services that we provide
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We are required to disclose your personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities and agencies, to meet any applicable law and regulation or to protect Exposure assets as permitted by law.
We are also subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Australian Federal Government. We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Exposure is headquartered in Australia, and we have operations, entities, and service providers in Australia, Philippines, India, Angola, China, Qatar, Malaysia, Egypt, Mexico, Abu Dhabi, Indonesia, Dubai, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Korea. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorised under the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
User Access to your Information and Choice
You may request Exposure to provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may also request us to correct, update, amend, or remove your personal information that you know or have reason to believe is in our possession by emailing us at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. When contacting us, please provide us with detailed information about the personal information you are requesting we correct, update, amend, or remove, and the timeframe and manner in which you believe we came to collect it. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. If we obtained your personal information from a customer or third party acting on your behalf, you should contact the company or person you provided your information to. In certain circumstances, we may be required by law, our auditors, or other legitimate business purposes to keep information about you.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of customer data and your personal information is not only important to us, it is our mission. We adopt data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of customer data and your personal information. We follow generally accepted practices to protect customer data and the personal information collected and submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have questions about the security of your personal information collected through our Websites or Portals, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it and for a reasonable period thereafter in order to comply with audit, contractual, or legal requirements. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain aggregated or de-identified data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law. We may retain personal information preserved in automatically generated computer back up or archival copies generated in the ordinary course of our information technology systems procedures.
Notice Regarding Children
The Exposure Website and Portals are intended for adults. We do not intend for the Website or Portal to collect information from anyone under the age of 13. Information published on the Website or Portal is not intended for anyone under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience to you, this Website may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Exposure. Exposure is not responsible for and does not endorse the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Exposure may update this Privacy Notice at any time to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make significant changes in how we use your personal information, we will notify you by email if feasible or by means of a notice on this Website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy or would like to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by one of the following additional methods:
In Australia by writing to us at:
Exposure Pty Ltd
23 Foundry Rd,
Seven Hills NSW 2147